The internet is a modern playground that wasn’t designed for kids.
That’s why Zui has stepped up to put a virtual fence around an otherwise potentially dangerous zone for children.
Kids want access to their favorite games, you tube videos, websites and more. You want the content they see to be age appropriate and unoffensive. We are here to help.
Zui gives your kids...
- A site designed with them in mind, that is easy to use, with images they recognize leading to content they love
- Independence to get to their favorite games, videos, and sites
- The ability to share what they “like” with you
- Points and prizes just for logging on and having fun
- And the chance to become a Zui Star
What does Zui do for you as a parent?
- Gives you peace of mind!
- We give your child a safe space to explore then net, develop their skills, and have fun.
- Over 200 parents and teachers review the content available on Zui.
- Zui also sends you weekly updates that informs you about your child’s activities on line.
- These reports give you insight into what’s cool with your kids, which gives you subjects to talk with them about, makes it easier to select gifts for them, and easy to surprise them with movie tickets for a trailer they’ve “liked”.